Hard-boiled eggs are great for snacks, picnics, and lunches, and are a fun finger food.
- 6 eggs
- filtered water to cover
- Put the eggs in a saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with water; eggs should be just covered.
- Place the saucepan on the burner on high heat.
- When the water comes to a rolling boil, time it to boil for three minutes.
- When the timer goes off, put a lid on the saucepan and turn the heat off.
- Let it sit covered for 6 minutes, before plunging the eggs in cold water. When they have cooled, peel and enjoy!