Blueberry Muffins are one of my favorite breakfast treats, especially with butter. These taste almost exactly like “normal” blueberry-bran muffins… a great way to initiate yourself into my gluten-free cooking!
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups nut flour
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sifted baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. stevia
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Combine the wet ingredients in your blender or food processor, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the nut flour, and blend until emulsified.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and stevia powder together.
- Fold the wet mixture and the dry mixture together in the bowl. Fold in the blueberries. The batter will be very thick.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a muffin tin with greased muffin cups, and divide the batter into the cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.