These delicious egg free cookies are a fun, healthy snack anytime. Serve them as balls, (my favorite method), or flatten them into a more cookie-like shape. Pack them in school lunches or for a picnic. We are even taking them on the road trip to Disney Land! Moist, oily, and full of honey, these will satisfy the sweet tooth of even the most hedonistic, while still being nutritious!
- 1/4 cup homemade sprouted sunflower seed nut butter
- 1/4 cup softened coconut butter
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut for coating
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. raw honey
- Combine all the ingredients except the dried coconut in your food processor and process until smooth. Put the shredded coconut into a bowl, and set it aside.
- Carefully scrape the dough on the blade off into the food processor bowl with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate the dough for 45 minutes, until it is firm.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough into your hand. Roll the dough into 1-1/4 inch diameter balls. Chill again as needed.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut, and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes before enjoying.