This fruit soup is the perfect thing to refresh you on a hot day. Make it in the morning, and serve it when you start to sweat. It could be a snack or an appetizer!
It is also a wonderful dish to bring to a picnic; in fact, that is what I am doing with my batch! Whether you make it for a dinner party, for a casual lunch, for a picnic, or even just for family, this soup will be a universal favorite!
P.S. You can even serve it for dessert!
- 1/4 of a cantaloupe, in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 13.66oz can of organic lite coconut milk (For lite coconut milk, I use this brand. Note: If you don’t mind the extra coconut flavor, and want the added health benefit of full fat coconut milk, use this!)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh organic blueberries
- juice of one meyer lemon
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- stevia to taste
- Puree the coconut milk with half of the melon, 1/4 cup of the berries, the honey, lemon juice, and spices.
- Pour the puree into a bowl and stir in the rest of the melon chunks and berries.
- Chill and serve! Use fresh tarragon leaves as a garnish, if desired.